The Direzione regionale Musei Lombardia is a regional department of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities (Mibac).
Its task is to coordinate state-owned places of culture in Lombardy, delivering public services for the use and enhancement of museums, monuments and archaeological areas, guaranteeing uniform levels of quality.
In cooperation with the regional and local Superintendencies and local authorities it promotes the extension of museum collections, the organisation of temporary exhibitions and cataloguing activities, studies and restorations, as well as the communication and enhancement of the regional cultural heritage.
Defining common strategies and objectives, cooperation is fostered with other regional cultural institutes, creating cultural and tourist routes and promoting educational and technological innovation.
It works to foster the active participation of users and full accessibility to the museums housing Lombardy’s archaeological, artistic and historical heritage.
Cosa fa la Direzione regionale Musei
01 It leads and coordinates state museums belonging to the region
It organizes the activities of managing, enhancing, communicating and promoting the regional museum system, in strict contact with the coordinating museum directors.
02 It enhances the cultural heritage
It sets common valuation strategies and goals for the widest use of cultural heritage and the creation of integrated museum services.
03 It assures high quality service standards
It assures high quality standards for museums of its own competence with regards to management and communication as well as educational and technological innovation.
04 It concludes agreements to enhance landscape assets
It collaborates with the State and the local authorities for the definition of cultural territorial programs and strategic plans for cultural development.
05 It promotes cultural itineraries
It works with local authorities and institutions to integrate routes and services in tourist-cultural itineraries.
06 It encourages active participation
It promotes and manages awareness-raising projects and public fundraising campaigns to support cultural heritage.
028 0294402 firstname.lastname@example.org
Emanuela Daffra ha una formazione da storica dell’arte e vanta una significativa esperienza sia all’interno del Ministero per i beni e le attività culturali e per il Turismo che al di fuori di esso. Funzionario presso la Soprintendenza per i beni artistici e storici della Lombardia occidentale dal 1990, nel 2009 viene nominata vicedirettore della Pinacoteca di Brera di Milano, ruolo che mantiene fino al 2016, quando viene chiamata a dirigere l’Accademia Carrara di Bergamo. Prima di accettare l’incarico alla Direzione era invece impegnata nella direzione dei Dipartimenti di Restauro sculture lignee e di Restauro tessili e arazzi dell’Opificio delle Pietre Dure di Firenze.
- Arles Calabrò Human Resources Office 028 0294415 email@example.com
- Sara Iannone Human Resources Office
Emanuela Palandri Human Resources Office 028 0294405
028 0294406 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arles Calabrò Legal Office 028 0294415 email@example.com
Luigia Di Falco Management Secretariat 028 0294401
028 0294404 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arles Calabrò Accounting Office 028 0294415 email@example.com
Luigia Di Falco Accounting Office 028 0294401
028 0294404 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Antonio Cristiano Museum Direction Secretariat 028 0294411 email@example.com
- Arles Calabrò Consignee Office and Purchasing Office 028 0294415 firstname.lastname@example.org
Emanuela Palandri Consignee Office and Purchasing Office 028 0294405
028 0294406 email@example.com
- Silvia Anna Biagi Valorisation and Communication Office 02 80294414 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valentina Cane Valorisation and Communication Office 02 80294414 email@example.com
- Giulia Coco Valorisation and Communication Office 02 80294414 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donato Antonio Pangrazio Valorisation and Communication Office 028 0294409 email@example.com
- Donato Antonio Pangrazio Graphic Office 028 0294409 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raniero Belloni Technical Office 028 0294414 email@example.com
- Maria Paola Borgarino Technical Office firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stefania Bossi Technical Office email@example.com
- Barbara Galli Technical Office firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gianfranco Picariello Technical Office 028 0294414 email@example.com
- Michela Palazzo Conservative Restorer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silvia Zanzani Technical Office 028 0294414 email@example.com
- Arles Calabrò Procurement Office 028 0294415 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lorenza Dall'Aglio Office for Institutional Visits and opening of the Cenacolo Vinciano email@example.com
- Flora Berizzi Historical Officer of the Art 02 80294413 firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Office
Coordinates management of personnel in the Office and in the Museums that are part of the Hub, together with most matters relating to it, in collaboration with individual Museum directors and with the Director of the Museum Hub.
Manages legal affairs, including appeals and disputes. This unit is managed directly by the Administrative Director, in close cooperation with the director of the Hub.
Acts as a secretariat for the director of the Hub.
Manages accounting and payments linked to the Hub’s spending commitments, respecting the maximum legal payment times established. The unit collaborates directly with the Director of the Hub and with the pertinent delegated functionaries.
Museum Direction Secretariat
The Secretariat of Museum Directors collaborates with all the directors of the Museums and with the Director of the Hub in accepting requests received from the Hub and defining the answers. Ensures coordination among the units, also with reference to valorisation agreements.
Consignee Office and Purchasing Office
Makes purchases – using the channels established by law (the MEPA, first of all) – of all necessary supplies to the Hub and the Museums it manages. It also provides for the subsequent inventory of assets and related follow-up, in collaboration with the administrative director, the directors of the Museums and the director of the Hub.
Valorisation and Communication Office
Coordinates every public initiative of the Hub and promotes awareness of the numerous activities carried out by the Institute, also acting as a press office. It also sets up activities for the enhancement of museums, through initiatives and projects and also museum education activities, partly carried out by staff from Museums and the Office.
Collaborates with the Valorisation and Communication office in giving a single graphic look to every initiative and in promoting forms of communication directed to the widest audience
Manages the functioning of the museum structures, proposes routine and extraordinary maintenance, and drafts complex updating, restoration and fit-up projects, plus re-functionalisation of the structures themselves.
Coordinates the preparatory activities for each call for tenders and handles the publication of each single tender, including every administrative cost and task, up to the signing of the contract.
Office for Institutional Visits and opening of the Cenacolo Vinciano
Coordinates and manages institutional visits to the Da Vinci Last Supper in Milan and special evening openings of the Museum, in collaboration with the museum director and the director of the Hub
- Area archeologica delle Grotte di Catullo e Museo archeologico Director Florenza Berizzi 030 916157 email@example.com
- Villa Romana di Desenzano del Garda Director Flora Berizzi 030 9143547 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Castello Scaligero Director Silvia Zanzani 030 916468 email@example.com
- Museo del Cenacolo Vinciano Director Michela Palazzo 028 0294401 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cappella Espiatoria Director Barbara Galli 028 0294401 email@example.com
- Palazzo Besta e Museo Archeologico Director Stefania Bossi 034 2781208 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Museo Archeologico Nazionale della Lomellina Director Rosanina Invernizzi 038 2539638 email@example.com
- Museo della Certosa di Pavia Director Rosanina Invernizzi 382 539638 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Museo Archeologico Nazionale della Valle Camonica 036 442140 email@example.com
- MUPRE – Museo Nazionale della Preistoria della Valle Camonica Director Maria Giuseppina Ruggiero 036 442403 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parco Nazionale delle Incisioni Rupestri -Naquane Director Maria Giuseppina Ruggiero 036 442140 email@example.com
- Parco Archeologico Nazionale dei Massi di Cemmo Director Maria Giuseppina Ruggiero 036 442140 firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR CULTURAL HERITAGE
Through the museums in the Direzione, Lombardy tells its tale as a land rich in exemplary human experience, also in contrast to the cliché of the region as an avant-garde production system, but also a place in which the landscape and cultural values are spoiled by cumbersome testimonials of the present. The sites in the Direzione show a completely different picture. The rice fields surrounding the Certosa in Pavia, in the fragrant peace of the Lomellina plains; the enchanted woods of the Val Camonica, where light caresses the rocks, here Mother Earth is naked, revealing the minute plot of the engravings, the incunabulum of man’s artistic expression; the majestic splendour of the museums in Sirmione, the strip of land that cuts through the Benaco, telling of the extraordinary relationship mankind has created between art and nature. The domination of archaeological sites and the unique prehistoric and protohistoric heritage have no equals in Italy. Val Camonica is currently the largest and most important European district of prehistoric rock art, but there are also fundamental examples of the classic culture – the Grottoes of Catullus in Sirmione, the remains of the most important Roman villa in northern Italy – and the Renaissance period: In the refectory of Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milan, Leonardo da Vinci painted the Last Supper – a masterpiece that is as precious as it is fragile – which is the cornerstone of Italian history of figurative painting.